Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Six Month to Live

Fernando Sirait

0608441



I’m very interesting in this novel. I can’t imagine if I am in this case. This novel tells about an ordinary guy (Matt) who often plays his mp3’s at his work and in the hoops on the weekend. Then, a month before his wedding, he was diagnosed with cancer by doctor. Six months later he was dead said the doctor. But six months to live isn’t really about dying. This story tells us of how Matt, his family and his friends struggled to accept his suffering, and how it changed each of them. This story’s also tells us about facing life rather than avoiding.

I recommend you to read this novel. Many messages that can we take from this story such as: the purpose of life and when you’re going to die. Sometimes we don’t want to talk about them, unless you have to. In my simple word, this novel tells us about tragedy when life is cut short, though in being compressed it becomes like a diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment