Monday, June 29, 2009

The Ingredients of Twilight’s Novel


Mirna Tania

060791

Twilight is one of the best seller novels in the world. Stephanie Meyer is the writer of Twilight series. Twilight divided into four series novel: twilight, Eclipse, New Moon, and Breaking Down. The premise of Twilight novel is simple; it’s about love between a girl named Isabella Swan and a vampire named Edward Cullen. Yeah, I can read your mind this story is just about love, a freak and non making sense love. Simple, predictable, boring, and common story, that is the people’s perspective before read this novels. Even Stephen King said Stephanie Meyer is a bad writer; I don’t have comment about that judgment. I believe that everyone have the different definition of what is the good and bad novel. Based on my experience if you want to explore and improve your knowledge about everything don’t judge it by the cover. Hehe, I found that words about three seconds a go..

To be honest I have read the whole Twilight series about three times. Please don’t call me weird or an idiot girl, just because I spent my holiday to read those novels. I love the story of Twilight novels because I find equality between Edward and Bella. I didn’t find the term of Oppressor and Oppress in the novel. I think that is the educated reason and I have an uneducated reason, this story is about love. Yeah, I like read love story but don’t worry I like to read the other novels too.

Twilight’s novel bring some new atmosphere for my brain (I used my hyperbole to impress the reader..). Don’t ask me whether this novel just came up with a boring love story and bla bla bla. Based on my opinion, this novel gave me a lot of advantages, check this lists:

a. This novel provided me medium to improve my imagination and sharper my imagery about how to make the novel vivid in my mind. The result is I have a wild imagination. Hehe.. Then I can apply this into other novel because I have practice my imagination through Twilight series.

b. I have improved my vocabulary, yeah I know that it’s not your business but I just want to share with you about the good news :)

c. This novel also put some novels that I never heard before like Romeo and Juliet in many versions and Jane Austin’s works. To be honest I started like to read classical novels like them. So I called this reasons are the advantages reading Twilight’s novel.

d. The last but not least, this novel showed me the equality between men and women.

It is just small things that I can share with you about the ingredients of twilight’s novels. I hope you can find the other ingredients through reading this novel. Don’t judge it before you read it.

Thank you for your attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment